so i called out of work on thursday and missed the meeting, but i don't care. i'd rather have zero money and be healthy. i had some crazy abdominal pain so i went to patient first. the dr. there thought it was my gallbladder so, she sent me for an ultrasound. the tech at the radiology place saw 'something' so she sent my results back to the dr at patient first.
they called me back in and then sent me to the ER at Sinai. I went in there for a CT scan and they found a 13 x 15 cm 'mass' near/on my ovary. So they did MORE tests and took tons of blood. They don't know what it is and it hurts a lot, so I have to have surgery to have it removed. I'm tentatively scheduled on wednesday. I'll get a confirmation on Monday and if I don't hear from the scheduler I am to call on Monday.
I'm nervous, but I'm trying to not stress out. I have no family history of female problems. I'm only 26, so my age and lack of history is good. I've never had surgery before and I had never had an ultrasound or CT scan before. It was a long day, but David was there and that made me super happy.
He's been super cuddly and ran around picking up things for me last night.
I have lots of movies to watch and he got me some tea i like.
today I'm working for a few hours and then going to my moms for a cookout/family hangout/fireworks. yay.
1 comment:
we're all wishing you well megan
and im sending you balloons
Post a Comment