Friday, June 3, 2011

on hot days, cool nights, and eating right?

It's been hot as shit in good ol'Baltimore county lately and the heat makes me want to die. I want to have a cookout, possibly June 25th. I have off the next day and that would be AWESOME.

We have a fire pit and are in the process of getting some chairs for the backyard, so it's not just a bunch of us standing around.

The landscaper is nearly done working on the front yard and I'm stoked for that. I also want to plant the stuff in the back yard and my seedlings are dying as we speak. Hopefully, I can revive them or just put new seeds in the ground out back.

We've have the AC on for weeks and it gets so cold in our downstairs that I cuddle up in a blankie. It's awesome, but I know it's going to just make the BGE bill higher, and that part sucks, but whatever, when it's hot, it's hot and i'm not going to sweat in my house. no sir.

EATING RIGHT? PSH. I've been a mess lately. I need to cancel my automatic bill pay for WW, I've been so lax about it and it's really messing with me. I was doing SO good and then got depressed and it all went to hell. I have really got to step up my game.

No comments: