Saturday, November 1, 2008

i was a ladybug for halloween. i made my costume, which makes it about 12453462 times better than any "Sexy _________" costume you can buy.

David and I solidified the new floorplan for the house we're offiicially buying in March-April-ish. I'm so excited to not have to rent anymore. This is one step closer to having our lives be one. I'm stoked to decorate how *I* want. Lauren said she'd help me. She has very similar tastes to my own. David sounds relieved by this step. I know he's absolutely sick of living in Cockeysville, as am I. I will also have my very own station set up in the new house. I'll be able to do hair at home and make some monies. and then I'm one step closer to living out myyyyyyyy dream of being a stay at home momma and working a little on the side. :)

My hands are so ridiculously dry. They hurt. Oy. I cleaned the kitchen and living room tonight. I alsy played some rockband and guitar hero and tetris.

No comments: