Thursday, December 9, 2010

i wish we still went on dates. i wish we still had fun all the time. i wish we actually acted like we like each other in the mornings. i wish it wasn't -123523 degrees outside so i actually felt like getting up. i wish i didn't have constant pain at night which wakes me up out of a deep sleep. i wish i had more time to prep for chistmas. i wish today was over.

3 comments:

Words Like Swords said...

Pain?? What's wrong??

megatron said...

Just the last few nights, like a constant stabbing pain in my uterus. Nothing but 600mg ibuprofen and a heating pad will work. It's definitely AF but it fucking sucks. I dunno. I am making an appt with my dr.

Words Like Swords said...

It shouldn't hurt that bad!! Your doctor needs to stop being an asshole and try to figure out what's wrong! I'm sorry you're in pain love :(