Tuesday, December 15, 2009

i used to feel compelled to write everything down. now i just rant and talk about the wedding. i'm so boring. i wish i did more socially.

i took katie to the APK reunion. I only wanted to hear one song and I did. I saw Mark there. I see Mark everyday, so that's not a surprise but his haircut looks like SHIT.

My ring is super sparkly and totally perfect and David is still amazing.
Life is pretty basic right now. I'm not doing anything too interesting.

Defrosting some meat for dinner. Trying to figure out where I'm going to get the money for the stuff we need to buy for the wedding. I'm stoked that I bought all the bridesmaid's gifts, but I think I'm going to return the stuff I bought for Katie. I just feel like it's not HER.


oh well.

No comments: