Monday, April 6, 2009

save the drama for your momma

i've been crying on and off today. i am stressed out and don't know what to do. I have so much crap. I'm posting things I don't want to take with me on FREECYCLE in the hopes that someone else will want this stuff. It's old clothes and the like.

I want to be able to get this shit out of here and I have no place to put it. I am not allowed to get a key to the new house until May 1st. WHAT? We have to be out of our apartment by April 30th. This place needs to be emptied by April 25th. David isn't giving me any firm dates for when we can move tings together. I want to help damnit! I want to be involved.

His mom is going through a lot right now. He won't tell me anything. All I know is that she went to the doctor on Friday and her doctor said to go see a cardiologist for a stress test. She's obviously stressed. She has a lot going on with her health and taking care of her dad and having a full time job, plus taking care of the house. She doesn't have really any help up there and that sucks. David's been up there since Friday afternoon. He's trying to pack up his room at his parents' house and help with his grandfather.

I don't know what's going on. He never tells me anything. I keep harping on him, but goddamnit, I still need to paint this apartment and clean the carpets.

I'm still freaking out.

No comments: